You might not have installed Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) support during the Office installation process. Please install this feature by running the Office setup program again using Add/Remove programs section of Control Panel. If you are still having the problem, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Office button (the round button with Office logo on the top left corner of the PowerPoint application window).
- Click the button 'PowerPoint Options' at the bottom of the window.
- Click the command 'Trust Center' on the left window pane.
- Click the button 'Trust Center Settings.'
- Choose the command 'Macro Settings' on the left window pane.
- In the section, 'Developer Macro Settings' check on 'Trust access to the VBA project object model'.